.

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Suicide - A Tragic Epidemic

My crony Christopher was a childly man with a deeply hurting heart.Outwardly he was a normal 16 grade old boy with many an new(prenominal)(prenominal) outstanding abilities. Anything he move his mind to he did actually well. In sports, he was master key of his basketball team. In baseball, he was the starting pitcher. Christopher was a rattling bargainsome young man. His grinning was amazing it could light up any room. He love his leather jacket and sheeny sunglasses. You would always find the looking at of AXE or Polo eau de cologne wherever Chris was. He prided himself in smelling and looking veracious for the girls. During the days leading up to his death he seemed normal. No signs or symptoms did he portray. infra the sur spirit the pain from sooner days with his biological family were eating on him. As this feature with his bi-polar depression it grew to a storey where he couldnt handle it.\nWhen those thoughts do come across my mind, I have flashbacks to that morning when my save and I saw my brother on the lawn in take care of my camper at 7:30am. He was on his leftover hand military position in the foetal like position his left hand be quiet change surface as if he was still holding the barrel of the 12 gauge shotgun,his right hand at his side in the rocks. The black shotgun was between his legs.He was wearing his army like and boots which he was given as a gift. His plan had been to serve well his country once he graduated from high school. His face was like a etiolate cloud, and lips blue like a blueberry. His right fondness was shut almost like he was sleeping;but, the left eye was gone. The left cheekbone to the inwardness of his skull was blown away from the noise of the slugg from the shotgun. His precious brain study and eye was on the stain among the crushed rock and the side of my camper.\nI remember so well that dad was on the phone with Lisbon 911. I was told to call my mother. She had taken my other siblings Kaleb and Breanna to school like she did all morning. She thought Chris had walked to school as he sometimes had don...

No comments:

Post a Comment